BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jordan Pruitt Wishes You A Merry Christmas


Jordan Pruitt is taking a break from recording her third studio album to pass along a message to her fans, wishing them the best for the holiday season.

The 18-year-old singer wrote on her MySpace, “I hope all is well! I’m still hard at work on my new album! And I’ve just been living in the studio lately… which I love. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and your family! You guys have made this year very special for me, and I cannot say thank you enough You all are the best fans in the world! Love you Guys! xo Jordan.”

Jordan also answered a few questions from her fans on her official Twitter. She dished on what she wants for Christmas: “Someone just asked me what I want for Christmas? Hmm.. I want a puppy, a boy, and world peace.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...