BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Justin Bieber Chats “Baby” and “We are the World” Remake

Justin Bieber took a moment to talk with MTV about his new single “Baby” as well as what it was like being among so many music legends at the “We are the World” remake.

On his single Baby: “Well, [Ludacris and I] both live in Atlanta. I met him a year prior to this and we figured it was a perfect collaboration for him, so we invited him out to do it. It starts off, I really like this girl, but we didn’t [get] along; we couldn’t be together. Basically I want her back and [I'm] kind of going through the whole thing. I’m chasing her around, trying to get her, and she’s kind of playing hard to get, but I’m persistent. I keep going.”

On being surrounded by so many legends: “That was amazing; ‘We Are the World’ was incredible. I got to work with Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie and all the greats. Kanye was there, Lil Wayne … everybody … Barbra Streisand. It was really incredible and I had a great time. It was crazy. Barbra Streisand was on this side of me, and Celine Dion was on this side of me, and I felt like, ‘This is so big,’”

SOH
by disney society

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...