BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Joe & Nick Jonas are Dublin Dudes

















Brothers Nick and Joe Jonas take in the sights of Dublin during an off-day from their world concert tour on Monday afternoon (November 23).

Joe recently dished to JJJ that he was looking forward to being in Dublin the most.

He shared, “I’m actually excited to perform in Dublin, Ireland - I have this charity event that I hold - that’s a 5k run to raise awareness for the Special Olympics. I did the first one in San Antonio and it was really cool - we’ll be doing the second one in Dublin, so I’m excited to do that and get that started again.”

Joe also stopped by the Special Olympics Sports Club at the Holy Child Community School, where he joined them on court for game of basketball. How sweet!

Nick, Joe, and big bro Kevin will be performing in Dublin TOMORROW night (November 24)!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...