BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kendall Jenner was just recently announced as the new fresh face for Forever 21’s Twist campaign.


SOH
Kendall Jenner was just recently announced as the new fresh face for Forever 21’s Twist campaign. The 14-year-old model chatted with E Online about her new job, new nephew and what type of advice she’s getting from older half-sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian. Check it:

On how she booked her role as the face of Forever 21: “My mom came up to me one day and said, ‘Kendall I got you a job.’ I just got so excited. I love shopping at Forever. I love their clothes. I have another [shoot] for Forever 21 this week and I’m really excited for it.”

On her Forever21 photo shoot: “It was a Grease theme. We were in a diner and it was like the movie Grease and we were by the big beat box.”

On her sisters advice: “I looked to Kim for posing advice. [Kourtney] said to put my own style into the clothes that I was wearing. I was a little nervous before the shoot, but after I started taking a couple of pictures it just flowed and it was so fun.”

On her brand-new nephew Mason: “I love it [being an aunt]. He comes over a lot and I’m always begging Kourtney to hold him. He’s just so cute. I love him.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...