BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nick Jonas VMAN MUSCULAR

Nick Jonas featured in the new issue of VMAN! 'My faith plays a big part in who I am: a Christian guy playing pop-rock music. I’m in a pop-rock band, not a Christian band. I admire Kings of Leon. I think their records are amazing.

Just from hanging out with them I can say they’re good guys. It’s cool to see that they get to do what they love. But I think they clearly have an appreciation for where they came from, and it has shaped who they are.

Does his religion or Disney constrain him to a clean image? 'Constrained is the wrong word. The best way to describe it would be thoughtful, just thinking everything through. Okay, so, it’s not all uplifting on the record, but when I do a meet and greet with the fans, or any interaction with them, I’m smiling;
I’m happy; I’m trying to make them happy. With the record, with the art, I do want to express myself fully; express the thoughts and stories and ideas that I have. And I think on this record I did the best job I could with that.'

SOH
by oceanUP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...