BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jordan talking about her new album and her experience at Nick Jonas's recent performance.





Nick Jonas
Current mood: happy
Hey Guys!
I've been super busy writing my new album! Been living in the studio lately!
And I'm loving how the new album is sounding!
I went to Nick Jonas' show in Nashville last night! It was AMAZING!!
I was thinking about the first show I played with the Jonas Brothers in San Antonio.
And to see how far he was come, was truly amazing! I'm SO proud of him, and he was incredible! Not only an amazing singer, but an amazing musician. You HAVE TO go see him play on his tour! :) So go get your tickets now!


Love You Guys

Jordan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...