BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kendall Jenner Puts a Twist on Forever 21
















Kendall Jenner peeks over a vintage diner menu in this shot from her new Forever 21 Twist campaign.

The 14-year-old half-sister of Kourtney, Khloe and Kim Kardashian tells Life & Style mag about her print campaign for the clothing company, “I love Forever 21. I’m glad I got to do it. I was nervous and excited. It was super fun. I’ve always wanted to model. I like being in front of the camera. Every year, we do little mini photo shoots for our Christmas cards, and I always love it.”

Kendall’s sisters have also given her tons of advice. She shared, “They all give me really good advice. Kim just tells me, ‘Work it.’ I want to emulate her career the most because she does all the modeling type stuff. This is what I want to do

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...