BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mia Wasikowska is One to Watch in 2010


Check out the newest image from Tim Burton’s upcoming Alice in Wonderland, from JoBlo.com!

Starlet Mia Wasikowska, 20, recently chatted with the L.A. Times upon being chosen as a Face To Watch In 2010 about her experience working on Alice and with Johnny Depp. She shared, “I was basically planted in this sea of green. I really had to use my imagination.”

Mia revealed her admiration for costar Johnny, saying, “I think he’s so brave and smart with his choices. He can play a crazy character but still give it a core humanity which I think people can identify with. They’re [Alice and Hatter] on the same side. They have an understanding about each other. They both feel like outsiders and feel alone in their separate worlds, and have a special bond and friendship.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...